Fire Alarm Protection - Life Safety
Fire alarm protection can be a matter of life or death…
property protection or property loss.
Don’t entrust the safety of your family, employees, or business to just anyone. Let our Nicet certified Fire Alarm Engineers design a system that can give you peace of mind.
Whether you need to design and install a new system, upgrade or test and repair an existing one, our Nicet certified technicians are ready to tackle the job! We use the highest quality parts and controls which are guaranteed to be UL listed and state approved. We help take the guesswork out of fire alarm systems by handle all permitting, approvals for any jurisdiction, and necessary inspections.
Did you know that the National Code requires all monitored commercial fire alarm system have two forms of communicate and that you are required to have an annual clean and test performed on the system? Also, you must keep a record of the service on site for review by the Fire Marshall.
To simplify this process, we now offer a new Fire Alarm Maintenance and Monitoring Agreement. When you sign up with Tele-Plus for inspection, testing and maintenance of your system you can be assured we are performing the job properly and your system will meet local codes and standards.
Our Fire Alarm Maintenance and Monitoring Agreement Includes Annual Clean and Test of Entire System
- Includes Intelligent Reporting System:Discounted Repair & Replacement Of Defective Devices
- Generates NFPA72 Testing Report Required By The Fire Marshall
- Provides Comprehensive Data On Every Tested Device
- Lists Failed Devices With Reasons For Failure
- Lists Codes And Standards That Address Device Failures
- Cross-Reference Devices To Find Any Recalled Components On Your System
- Reports Are Electronically Stored And Reviewed With Customer Upon Completion Of Clean And Test