VoIP, or Voice-over-IP (Internet-Protocol)
Save Money and Improve Communication with VoIP
The first step toward learning the potential of this technology is to understand some common terms:
- VoIP refers to a way to carry phone calls over an IP data network, whether on the Internet or your own internal network. A primary attraction of VoIP is its ability to help reduce expenses because telephone calls travel over the data network rather than the phone company’s network.
- IP telephony encompasses the full suite of VoIP enabled services including the interconnection of phones for communications; related services such as billing and dialing plans; and basic features such as conferencing, transfer, forward, and hold. These services might previously have been provided by a PBX.
- IP communications includes business applications that enhance communications to enable features such as unified messaging, integrated contact centers, and rich-media conferencing with voice, data, and video.
- Unified communications take IP communications a step further by using such technologies as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and presence along with mobility solutions to unify and simply all forms of communications, independent of location, time, or device.
VoIP, or voice-over-IP (Internet-Protocol), offers a better, more cost-effective way to communicate with your business partners, customers, and vendors. VoIP systems use high-speed Internet connections to make and receive phone calls. If you’re presently using an older analog business phone system – especially for long distance and overseas calls – Voice-Over-IP will save you money while providing increased mobility for you and your staff. Tele-Plus Corporation can examine your current needs and offer Frederick, MD VoIP solutions to replace or enhance your existing business phone system.
Tele-Plus Corporation has VoIP solutions that offer:
- Low costs for hardware, service, and upgrades
- Unlimited calling around the globe.
- Enhanced features that are unavailable with traditional business phone systems including:
- Cell Phone Integration to enhance presence.
- Networking Multiple office
- Remote Worker Solutions
- Call Recording
- Audio and Video Conferencing
- Frederick, MD-based installation, maintenance, and support
- Migration from your existing system to Voice-over-IP (VOIP)
Voice-over-IP systems are a cost-conscious choice for companies that regularly make long-distance or international calls, operate multiple offices or work from home because your monthly rate stays the same regardless of how many calls you make or the distance between you and the person you’re calling. And with our business phone systems, you don’t need to make a major investment in capital equipment that will be obsolete almost immediately.
If you have an Internet connection, you’ll be able to access your phone system – and make and receive calls around the globe. For businesses with a mobile sales force, VoIP is a no-brainer since your employees can stay productive and in touch while on the road or working from home. And VoIP systems are flexible, allowing you to change or upgrade your service as your company grows.
With SIP Trunks your business can:
- Eliminate costly 800 numbers by establishing local numbers in each city for your customers and route their calls to your local call center.
- Create DID or Direct Inward Dial Numbers to route calls to key personnel or Departments quicker and easier eliminating unfriendly Auto Attendant Trees
- Additionally, SIP trunking combines your voice and data connections to reduce costs while creating a more reliable, scalable communications infrastructure for your business’s future growth.
With A Tele-Plus solution you get more from your technology investment while dramatically reducing your recurring monthly telephony costs.
For more information or a no-cost review Contact Us a Voice-over-IP expert at Tele-Plus Corporation now and start saving with VoIP.
Pennsylvania – Chambersburg, Waynesboro, Shippensburg, McConnellsburg, Gettysburg and Carlisle
Maryland- Hagerstown, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Baltimore or DC Metro area
Virginia and West Virginia – Martinsburg, Berkeley Springs, Charlestown, Kearneysville, Berryville, Winchester, Leesburg, Ashburn and Sterling