Your business telephone system is the first impression callers have of your business – and we all know what they say about first impressions!User Guides
Whether you have a small office (SOHO) or large corporate enterprise today’s business climate demands fast, efficient, reliable and cost effective business telephone solutions meeting the needs of clients, colleagues, friends and family.
Since 1977 Tele-Plus has been doing just that- building long term relationships with a customer base of over 5000 clients through a consultative sales process, effective design, professional implementation and world class service.
Tele-Plus has partnered with industry leaders like Mitel, Samsung, Zultys, Microcall, TriSys, Oaisys and Bogen to mention a few, providing our sales engineers with "best of class” products to design an effective, efficient and innovative solutions for your business communications requirements.
Our service area includes: Washington DC Metro Area, Washington, Frederick, Montgomery, Howard County Maryland, Jefferson, Berkeley and Morgan County West Virginia as well as Franklin, Fulton, Adams and Cumberland County Pennsylvania.
For a free review of your current business telephone system Contact Us TODAY!
Business Telephone Systems
Whether you need 5 phones or 500 Tele-Plus has a solution to meet your needs and your budget. When paired with our all inclusive 5 year parts and labor warranty your investment is protected for years to come.
Mitel’s innovative portfolio of solutions provide advanced voice, video and data communications platforms, desktop phones and Internet appliances, intuitive applications for customer relationship management and mobility, messaging and multimedia collaboration. Mitel phone Systems include:
- Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (up to 65,000 users)
- Mitel SX-200 (up to 600 users)
- Mitel / Inter-Tel’s 5000 (up to 250 users)
- Mitel / Inter-Tel Axxess (up to 1,000+ users)
Learn more about Mitel’s enhanced solutions and comprehensive applications.
- Scalability and Software Driven: No More Forklift Upgrades
- Simplicity: Intuitive Management, Configuration, Licensing
- Open Architecture: Supports standard protocols such as SIP, CSTA and web services
- Resiliency: Delivers the highest levels of fault tolerance and failover
- Software only solution: VMware certified
OfficeServ 7100,7200 & 7400 Converged Communication Systems
The next generation of IP enabled communications systems is the OfficeServ 7000 Series systems. These systems provide wired and wireless solutions for voice and data communication via what is referred to as a 'Converged Communications Platform.' The OfficeServ 7000 Series is the ideal solution for the future and the present office with the ability to simultaneously support traditional voice communication, VoIP, data and wireless on one platform.
The Samsung OfficeServ 7000 Series systems have everything that you need to take your business to the next level. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) offers state-of-the-art convergence technology that allows you to seamlessly network multiple systems and locations; or support remote workers through the use of remote IP sets or software based IP "Softphones.”
The rack mount and modular "plug and play” design of the Officeserv family makes installation simple, neat and professional. Adds, moves or changes can be accomplished quickly with out the need for a technician visit…simply move the patch cord. Your investment is further protected through saleable architecture and common hardware across the entire 7000 series family.
The ability to support Samsung's complete array of OfficeServ Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications add an even greater level of functionality to your phone system. As one of the world's largest manufacturers of cell phones, Samsung offers a number of capabilities aimed at increasing the productivity of mobile personnel with advanced features like MOBEX and Executive MOBEX providing full call control and integration with your cellular data phone. Add Samsungs unified messaging capability and you have a complete communications solution right out of the box.
Zultys’ Enterprise class IP phone systems combine best-of-breed integrated voice, data, conferencing and Unified Communications services into one efficient appliance. Based on Linux and open SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) standards, Zultys IP phone systems come pre-installed with a full suite of business enhancing features that provide enterprise-class voice, Unified Communications, mobility and contact center services.
Zultys IP phone systems are easy to install and maintain because of their award-winning "All-in-One” design, and can easily scale from small offices to global enterprise systems that support thousands of users through a highly survivable distributed network. Zultys IP phone systems are supported by survivable gateway and Analog-SIP gateway products.
MX30: Small and Medium Business IP Phone System
The MX30 is a robust IP phone system that enables high quality VoIP and Unified Communications services for up to 30 users on a single appliance in a small office or branch location environment. The MX30 IP phone system also may be part of an MXnetwork that seamlessly links up to 128 offices and 10,000 employees into an enterprise-wide Unified Communications system. In addition to Zultys' enterprise-class IP phones, it can easily support legacy phones and a wide range of SIP-based third party devices to help companies more easily deploy the IP telephony system they need.
MX250 Enterprise-Class IP Phone System
The MX250 IP phone system is a feature-rich enterprise-class business IP telephony system that supports high quality VoIP and Unified Communications services for up to 250 users on a single appliance and can be seamlessly expanded through an MXnetwork to support up to 10,000 users and 128 offices across an enterprise-wide Unified Communications system. The award-winning MX250 IP phone system is based on SIP Open Standards. In addition to Zultys' enterprise-class IP phones, it can easily support legacy phones and a wide range of SIP-based third party devices to help companies more easily deploy the IP telephony system they need.
Please add a links so that if selected the corresponding brochure will open. These brochures are included as attachments
MX250 & MX30
Zultys IP Phones for Superb Sound Quality & Flexibility
The Zultys ZIP series IP phones are designed to be easy to deploy, easy to operate and enhance productivity. With sleek and elegant designs, the carrier-class ZIP-5 series IP phones are designed to take advantage of the feature-rich Zultys family of award-winning IP phone system platforms. Zultys phones can be mixed and matched for various job functions and uses.
ZIP 37G IP TELEPHONE SERIES
ZIP 59i TELEPHONE SERIES
ZIP SERIES IP PHONES BROCHURE
Zultys Real-Time Collaboration and Conferencing
Zultys’ MXmeeting™ and MXconference™ web-conferencing and internal audio bridge solutions integrate with the MXIE Unified Communications client and support 4-way video conferencing, multi-party web-conferencing and internal audio conferencing services that allow companies to eliminate costly hosted services, cut travel expenses and more rapidly address customer needs.
MXmeeting™ is a web-conferencing platform that fully integrates with the Zultys MXIE Unified Communications client application. You can launch a multi-party web-conference with the touch of a button from your Mac or PC.Key MXmeeting™ Features
- Web conferencing – sales presentations, product demos, interactive collaboration.
- Webcam server - up to 4 webcams can join in for live video interactive presentations.
- Web seminar – Seminars for view only attendees with no client or agent to install. Totally platform and browser independent.
- 250 port Voice conference bridge (in the US and Canada) with lecture mode.
- Remote support: remotely access and troubleshoot anyone’s PC by emailing them a URL.
- Remote Access: Remotely access your own PC from anywhere, without the worry of firewalls or static IP addresses.
- Remote print: issue a print command to instruct a local document to be printed at 1 or all of the participants remotely.v
- Webinar Polling.
- File Upload: Upload files to 1 or all participants with no worry of extension or file size. No longer are you limited by a file size or slowed down by Email.
The MXconference™ private audio bridge service is a software feature for Zultys’ IP PBXs that eliminates the need for costly recurring subscription-based conference services, and requires no additional hardware.Key MXconference™ Features
MX CONFERENCE BROCHURE
MX MEETING BROCHURE
- Fully integrated multi-party conference bridge
- No additional hardware -- activated by software only!
- Enables conference capacity of up to 30 participants across 10 simultaneous conference calls on an MX250, and up to 10 participants across 3 simultaneous conference calls on an MX30
- Schedule conferences through the MXIE Unified Communications desktop client GUI with one click
- Integrates with Outlook for invitations
- Interfaces with the MXmeeting™ web conferencing system for complete end-to-end voice and web conferencing sessions
- Multi-language support for voice prompts
- Gives Conference Owner conference control within the MXIE user interface.
Multi-Site & Connectivity
Zultys Unified Communications solutions are designed to provide companies with maximum deployment flexibility, allowing companies to deploy what they need today, with an easy expansion path to handle tomorrow’s needs as well. Whether you receive voice service from legacy telephony providers or from Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSPs), Zultys delivers full phone system functionality and supports users through a range of connectivity options -- traditional handsets, mobile phones, desktop clients, softphones, conferencing and Instant Messaging. Zultys IP phone systems may be easily scaled from supporting small and medium businesses to globe-spanning enterprises and organizations through a highly survivable distributed architecture.
The MXnetwork option allows multiple MX250 and MX30 systems to be interconnected over IP to form a single highly survivable company-wide unified communications system. Each MXnetwork can support thousands of users at up to 128 locations and provides global presence, toll bypass site-to-site calls, secure communications and interactive collaboration across the entire group, wherever they are located – whether it’s in the same building or in another country. MXnetwork allows multiple MXs on your WAN to synchronize together (distributed architecture) and then work as if they are one MX, offering automatic failover between locations, survivability and high availability for the enterprise.Key Features
- Secure Enterprise-wide Unified Communications
- Global Presence and Single Number Contact
- Seamless Roaming Between Sites
- Unique Distributed Architecture
- Survivability and Disaster Recovery
- Easy Set-up and Administration
- Supports Thousands of Users